© 2016 Times U Sacco Society Ltd.
How to speed up and get RICH
1: Don’t keep your money lying somewhere; invest it.
2: Don’t be a show off person.
3: Don’t think like a “Sufferer".
4: Don’t do all the hard work, let your money work for you.
5: Don’t aim for Ksh1 million, aim for Ksh10 million.
6: Don’t get into marital commitments or court cases etc.
7: Don’t fear taking risks
8: Don’t be lazy, work without tiring.
9: Don’t give excuses or lay blame on other people.
10: Don’t hide behind someone else’s shadow.
1. Business Advance Loan
2. Crop Advance Loan
3. Group Empowerment Fund
4. Maziwa Loan
5. Salary Advance Loan
6. Soko Loan
* Making deposits & Withdrawals
* Shares contributions
* Checking Account Balances
* Deposits: PayBill Number 542400
* Withdrawal: Must be registered
* Dial *346# and follow instructions
8. Pesa Ulipo
*To join dial *346*18#
*Instant loan dial *346# - loan option
* Quick deposit and withdrawals
* Float always available
1. Safe custody
3. Study tours
4. Exchange programs
1. Biashara Account
* Low withdrawal charges
* Advantage of business advances
2. Group Account
* Loans to group members
* Loan 5 times of savings
* Saving for 8 weeks
3. Haba na Haba Account
* Cash collection at door step
* No ledger fees
4. Hekima Account
5. Savings Account
* Accepts deposits in cash and cheque
* Members can channel their monthly proceeds like tea, milk,
salary, coffee, payment
6. Special Deposit Account (Fixed)
7. Timers Junior Account
* No minimum balance
* Free school fees cheque
* Three free withdrawal in a year
* Kids funds day from time to time
8. M-Sacco Banking/Mobile Banking
9. Sacco link ATM Service
10. Agency banking services
a) Co-operative Bank Agency
b) Post bank Agency
c) Equity Agency
d) KCB Agency
TIMERS JUNIOR ACCOUNT
Crop Advance Loan
|Message fom the CEO|
|Awards and Recognition|